DR SACHIN NAIDOO
Dr Sachin Naidoo is from Port Elizabeth and matriculated from Grey High School, Port Elizabeth.
He completed his pre and postgraduate training at the University of Stellenbosch and has special interests in cranial tumour surgery and cranioplasty.
He is associated with Tygerberg and Stellenbosch University.
- MBChB University of Stellenbosch,Cape Town 2006
- Basic microsurgical skills course 2010
- 22nd Biennial Congress of the Society of Neurosurgeons 2012. Winner of registrar category for presentation on Evaluation of Locally Manufactured Patient Specific Custom Made Implants for Cranial Defects Using a Silicone Mould
- Winner at Academic Day 2013 at Stellenbosch University Health Sciences Division for presentation on custom made moulds.
- Registrar representative Department Neurosurgery TBH 2013-2014
- Minimal Invasive Surgery Course in Tutlingen,Germany